when straight people get tired of seeing straight people on TV all the time and white people get tired of seeing white people on TV all the time, that might be a sign that it’s time to change things up a bit
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking
Jesus is not a turn-on he is the way the truth and the light go 2 church and reflect on your nasty ass sins
the soothing sound of 14 pitched down crying babies
I’M LAUGHING SO fUCKING HARD
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN
OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG
Dianna Agron in Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not The Only One’ video
I’m actually concerned for boys who complain about how different girls look without makeup. Like did you think eyeshadow permanently alters a girls eyelid? Are you frightened when people change clothes
Babies have no concept of object permanence
do you ever just get a vibe that someone has a crush on you and then you’re not sure if they actually do or if you’re just really really self-absorbed
'four years of this shit. four years of trying to create a compelling character out of nothing and all i'm asked is about the character's love life or who has the best abs for thezillionth time. i should have jumped ship with crystal.'
Cool date idea: watch serial killer documentaries together
U WNANA FUKCINGN GO?? ????? grab an icecream together or something because u are attractive
pairings where they “hate” each other but would be devastated if anything happened to one another are my fucking weakness
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
I did a lot of research and it’s a subject that’s really important to me,” Tatiana said, tears forming in her eyes. “Yeah, it just means a lot to me that we could tell that story. And you know, I’m not a trans actor so there is a political sort of situation there and it’s not the most ideal, but what our show does is it explores identity. And what better way to explore it than through a trans male? We don’t see trans men on screen very often at all. And, you know, the best thing for me was when we heard the response to Tony, which was very polarized. But the best thing about it is it opens up a debate, and it opens up a discussion, and it makes the subject relevant and important and present in people’s thoughts, regardless of how they felt about Tony, whether they felt represented, whether they didn’t understand—whatever it is, these stories need to be told and we need to talk about trans stories and we need to have them represented to the point where it’s just, it’s just a given and it’s not exceptional anymore and trans actors get to step up and play these parts as well in the same way cisgender people have been doing it for a while. I felt a responsibility but I felt a large amount of gratitude and—”
“Joy?” co-star Maria Doyle Kennedy offered.
“Fuck yeah, joy!” Tatiana said. “Totally."
#THE FACT THAT SHE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HER BEING CIS IS PROBLEMATIC WHEN PLAYING A TRANS CHARACTER
#THE FACT THAT SHE KNOWS IN ANY OTHER SITUATION A TRANS ACTOR SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE ROLE